Almost all posts and pages on this blog are by Rick Willoughby and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution — You must attribute the work as specified below (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from me.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, the author’s moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the Creative Commons license page.
A link to the post or page of my work is all that is required. If you wish, use my blog name (Rickety) or my real name (Rick Willoughby) if you need link text. All images on my blog are either my own, in the public domain, or are attributed and/or linked to the source. I rarely upload the highest resolution of my own images so contact me if that is what you need.
If you wish to make prints of any of my photographs I waive the attribution requirement. Contact me to see if there are higher resolution versions available.